• Forged - Quenched and Tempered.
• Swivel hooks are load rated.
• Proper design, careful forging, and precision controlled quench and
tempering gives maximum strength without excessive weight and
• Low profile hook tip designed to utilize Crosby S-4320 or PL-N latch
kit. Simply purchase the latch assemblies listed and shown on pages
101 - 102. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies
can be added.
• Hoist hooks incorporate markings forged into the product which
address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
• Deformation Indicators -- Two strategically placed marks,
one just below the shank or eye and the other on the hook
tip, which allows for a QUIC-CHECK® measurement to determine
if the throat opening has changed, thus indicating
abuse or overload.
• Angle Indicators — Indicates the maximum included angle
which is allowed between two (2) sling legs in the hook.
These indicators also provide the opportunity to approximate
other included angles between two sling legs.
• Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel
Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.