Click each for larger view.
• Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
• 25% stronger than Grade 80.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with
• Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the
trigger from potential damage.
• Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
• Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
• Eye style is designed with "Engineered Flat" to connect to S-1325 chain
• Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
• The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used
for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule
1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
• Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
• "Look for the Platinum Color - Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products."